Friday, February 24, 2012

Your flight has been delayed for three hours.

This falls far short of the flawless customer service I have come to expect from the airline industry.

Esto está muy lejos de la atención al cliente impecable, he llegado a esperar de la industria de las aerolíneas.


I'll just assume this is saving me from a deadly plane crash.

Voy a asumir que esto me está salvando de un accidente aéreo mortal.


Had I known about the delay, I would have asked for a lengthier TSA patdown.

Si lo hubiera sabido acerca de la demora, habría pedido a la TSA para un cacheo más largas.


I'll spend some quality time with Mr Waddles, the invisible walrus who serves as the patron saint of airline difficulties.

Voy a pasar un momento agradable con el señor Waddles, la morsa invisible que sirve como el santo patrono de las dificultades de las aerolíneas.


Time for an exciting round of "airline-hangar parkour"!

Tiempo para una emocionante ronda del «parkour en un hangar de avión»!


Great!  That's just enough time to not actually be able to leave the airport and do anything in the city!

Genial! Eso es tiempo suficiente para realmente no ser capaz de salir del aeropuerto y hacer cualquier cosa en la ciudad!


I *thought* my game of Angry Birds was running a bit long.

*Pensé* que mi juego de Angry Birds estaba corriendo un poco largo.


In a way, nothing is more relaxing than a problem I can do absolutely nothing to solve.

En cierto modo, no hay nada más relajante que un problema que puede hacer absolutamente nada para resolver.

__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are just Google Translate output, so corrections are totally welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment