Friday, February 3, 2012

You're about to stay awake for forty-two consecutive hours!

For the last time, I don't need any methamphetamines.

Por última vez, yo no necesito ninguna metanfetaminas.


Why do you all have Sharpies?

¿Por qué todos tienen Sharpies?


Every college kid with an illicit Adderall prescription does this every month or so, so how bad can it be?

Todos los niños de la universidad con un prescripción ilícito de Adderall hace esto todos los meses o menos, así lo malo puede ser?


The worst-case scenario is that I get the 90210 theme song stuck in my head at hour five, and it never leaves.

El peor escenario es que me sale el tema musical de 90210 pegado en mi cabeza a cinco horas, y deja nunca.


I'd like to show this experience to the 6-year-old version of me.  Do you still hate bedtime now, kid?  Do ya?

Me gustaría mostrar el resultado de esta experiencia a la versión de 6 años de edad, de mí.  ¿Todavía odio ya la hora de dormir, muchacho?  ¿Sí?


I hope the inevitable hallucinations are friendly and manageable.

Espero que las alucinaciones inevitables son fácil y manejable.


Wait, how long can people stay awake before they just drop dead?

Espere, ¿cuánto tiempo puede la gente estar despiertos antes de caer muerto?


This should serve as a reminder to myself never to have children.

Esto debe servir como un recordatorio para mí nunca tener hijos.

__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are just Google Translate output, so corrections are totally welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment