Friday, May 27, 2011

Compromising photographs of you have become public!

That could be anyone's penis.

Ese podría ser el pene de nadie.


I knew I shouldn't have tagged myself in that facebook album.

Sabía que no debería haberme marcados en ese álbum facebook.


Oh, so *that's* what I did over Memorial Day weekend.

Así que *eso* es lo que hice durante el fin de semana del Día Memorial.


Perhaps I can blame this on the amazing powers of Photoshop CS5.

Tal vez se puede culpar a esta de las facultades de Photoshop CS5 increíble.


The cat who's watching the whole thing looks understandably nonplussed.

El gato que está mirando todo el asunto parece comprensible estupefacto.


Note that in this photo, as in life, I am just as concerned about satisfying everyone else's needs as I am with my own.

Tenga en cuenta que en esta foto, como en la vida, estoy tan preocupado por satisfacer a todos demás necesidades como yo con la mía.


On the plus side, this should serve as a pleasant reminder of the days when I was young and flexible.

En el lado positivo, esto debería servir como un agradable recuerdo de los días cuando yo era joven y flexible.


Just remember:  the more offended people are, the more likely they are to have embarrassing photos of their own.

Sólo recuerde:  las personas más ofendido, más probabilidades hay de tener fotos de su propia vergüenza.

__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translate output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment