Friday, March 25, 2011

You're gearing up for the LOST finale!

The rule is simple:  for every spoiler you tell me, I will stab you in the face and kill you.

La regla es simple:  por cada secreto que me digas, te voy a apuñalar en la cara y te mata.


They're stopping the show voluntarily?  But what about the self-righteous, impotent rage I get to feel when my favorite shows get cancelled?

Han dejado la exposición voluntaria?  Pero ¿qué pasa con los bien-pensantes rabia impotente puedo sentir cuando mis programas favoritos se cancelan?


If I don't find out how Jack got his remaining tattoos, this whole series will have been a complete waste of time.

Si no encuentro cómo Jack consiguió su tatuajes restantes, toda esta serie habrá sido una completa pérdida de tiempo.


I wonder if I can hold on to *my* job by promising everyone that I'll explain what I'm doing in six years.

Me pregunto si puedo aferrarme a *mi* trabajo por prometer a todo el mundo de que voy a explicar lo que estoy haciendo en seis años.


I'll bet it ends with a big musical number!

Apuesto a que termina con un número musical en grande!


Will the Internet melt down during the finale, or just after the finale ends?

¿Se derrite el Internet durante la final, o justo después de la final termina?


Oh well.  Time to switch over to boring my friends with incessant talk about Mad Men.

Ah, bueno.  Es hora de cambiar de marcha y aburrir a mis amigos con incesante parloteo sobre Mad Men.


Television, you may now resume your death-spiral into cultural irrelevance.

Televisión, ahora ya puede reanudar su espiral de muerte en la irrelevancia cultural.

______________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translate output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment