Friday, March 4, 2011

You have insomnia!

Apparently the nighttime is also the right time to sit on the couch and watch infomercials.

Al parecer, la noche es también el momento adecuado para sentarse en el sofá y ver infomerciales.


I took a sleeping pill.  Result:  still awake, only now I have "Comfortably Numb" stuck in my head.

Tomé una pastilla para dormir.  Resultado:  aún despierto, sólo que ahora tengo «Cómodamente Entumecido» pegado en mi cabeza.


I suppose this is my body's way of expressing its craving for several rounds of online Boggle.

Supongo que esta es la forma de mi cuerpo para expresar su anhelo de varias rondas de línea Boggle.


I don't care how unpleasant this is, I'm not giving up my nightly Red Bull nightcap.

No me importa lo desagradables que se trata, no estoy renunciando a mi copa de Red Bull antes de acostarse de cada noche.


Maybe I'm just an Übermensch who only needs four hours of sleep.  I sense tomorrow will disprove this, but I'll just hold on to my blind optimism for now.

Tal vez estoy un superhombre que sólo necesita cuatro horas de sueño.  Tengo la sensación de refutar esta mañana, pero me aferraré a mi optimismo ciego por ahora.


In the future, I should make sure that I'm exhausted by the end of the day.  Fortunately, I'm so old that I can accomplish this by merely being alive.

En el futuro, debe asegurarse de que estoy agotado al final del día. Afortunadamente, yo soy tan viejo que puedo lograr esto simplemente estar vivo.


The other strategy is to find some Ambien and ride this 'staying awake' dragon until I start hallucinating iguanas.

La otra estrategia es encontrar alguna Ambien y montar este «mantenerse despierto» dragón hasta que comience a iguanas alucinante.


Hey, now it's *four* in the morning.  Time flies when you desperately wish it wouldn't.

¡Ay¡ ahora es *cuatro* de la mañana.  El tiempo vuela cuando usted lo desea desesperadamente no lo haría.

______________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translate output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment