Friday, February 25, 2011

Your day-to-day life has been adapted into a depressing board game!

I'm very disturbed that there's a "Lymphoma!" square.

Estoy muy preocupado de que hay un «¡Linfoma!» cuadrado.


I swear, every other card says, "Read Wikipedia; lose a turn."

Te lo juro, cada otra tarjeta dice:  «Leer Wikipedia; perder un turno».


Huh.  Usually I *like* Edward-Gorey-themed artwork.

Interesante.  Por lo general me *gusta* obras de arte al estilo de Edward Gorey.


I don't like how 90% of my score is generated by random die rolls.

No me gusta cómo el noventa por ciento de mi obra se genera al azar tiradas.


Why is the 'go on a date' square completely inaccessible from the rest of the board?

¿Por qué es el «tener una cita» cuadrado completamente inaccesibles desde el resto de la junta?


Whenever I do anything that I actually do in real life, it gets me, like, a fraction of a point.

Cada vez que hago cualquier cosa que hago realmente en la vida real, me da una fracción de un punto.


If you get enough 'angst points', you can trade them in for 'art points', but I'm not entirely sure it's worth it.

Si usted obtiene suficiente «puntos de angustia», puede cambiarlos por «puntos de arte», pero no estoy del todo seguro de que vale la pena.


So I just go around the same twenty-four squares over and over?  Huh.

Así que simplemente ir alrededor de la misma veinticuatro plazas y otra vez?  Hé.

______________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translate output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment