Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh no!  You have started a land war in Asia!

Dammit, Sun Tzu says nothing about how to operate a tank.

¡Maldita sea, Sun Tzu dice nada acerca de cómo operar un tanque.


Sorry, the only Mandarin I know is from Firefly.

Lo sentimos, el Mandarín único que sé es de Firefly.


Next time we do this, let's invade Canada instead.

La próxima vez que hacemos esto, vamos a invadir Canadá en su lugar.


When I need motivation, I just look at this whole thing as 'revenge for kudzu'.

Cuando necesito motivación, sólo me veo en todo esto como «venganza por el kudzu».


Whatever's going wrong here, military history says we can address it with the judicious use of elephants.

Lo que va mal aquí, la historia militar dice que podemos abordar con el uso juicioso de los elefantes.


I don't care if it *is* the coldest winter in fifty years!  I want to invade Russia!

¡No me importa si *es* el invierno más frío en los años cincuenta!  ¡Quiero invadir Rusia!


Wait, aren't we supposed to conquer Australia and then work from there?

Espera, no se supone que vamos a conquistar Australia y luego trabajar desde allí?


It could be worse.  I could be going in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Podría ser peor.  Yo podría ir en contra de un siciliano cuando la muerte está en la línea.

______________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

Additional note:  kudos to for the topic suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment