Friday, January 29, 2010

You've booked a soap-opera role with exactly one line!

Laugh all you want.  This still puts me ahead of 99.99% of the field.

Ríete todo lo que quieras.  Esto todavía me pone por delante del 99,99% del campo.


To do:  1) Call everyone who said I wouldn't amount to anything; 2) Laugh maniacally; 3) Hang up.

Para hacerlo:  1) Llame a todo el que dice yo no para nada; 2) Ríase maniacally;  3) Cuelgue.


Two words to choose from.  Do I put the emphasis on "yes" or on "sir"?

Dos palabras para elegir.  Qué debo hacer para poner el énfasis en el «sí» o «señor»?


But what does this valet parking attendant *really* want?

Pero, ¿qué es lo que *realmente* quiere este vigilante de estacionamiento?


The best part of this will be when I tell the extras to go f*** themselves.

La mejor parte de esto será cuando le digo a los extras para ir m***** sí mismos.
       
       
I don't care if it only airs in Portugal -- I still need somebody to record it.

No me importa si se transmite sólo en Portugal -- todavía necesito a alguien para grabarlo.


Now I can say I worked in TV, just before the industry collapsed forever!

Ahora puedo decir que he trabajado en televisión, justo antes de la industria se hundió para siempre!


This is great and all, but what I really want is to *direct* a single line of dialog.

Esto es genial y todo, pero lo que realmente quiero es *dirigir* una sola línea de diálogo.

___________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment