Friday, January 15, 2010

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all of them alike.

Obviously, the first thing I should do is steal everything that isn't nailed down.

Obviamente, lo primero que debe hacer es robar todo lo que no es clavado hacia abajo.


Why can't I shoot anything?  What kind of video game is this?

¿Por qué no puedo tirar nada?  ¿Qué tipo de videojuego es este?


Kick the locked door.  Punch it.  Poke it with a stick.  Cast a spell on it.  I don't care if I don't know any spells.

Patea la puerta cerrada.  Péguele.  Dele un palo.  Hechize al mismo.  No me importa si yo no conozco a ningún hechizos.


Thank god I don't need food.  Or water.  Or sleep.

Gracias a Dios no me hace falta la comida. O el agua. O el sueño.


Hello, sailor!

¡Hola, marinero!


Hmm.  I've got an emerald.  Let's try using it on every single object I find.

Hmm.  Tengo una esmeralda.  Vamos a tratar de usar en cada objeto que encuentran.


The good thing is that this game allows me to fill in the visuals with my imagination.  The bad thing is that I'm imagining crappy EGA graphics.

Lo bueno es que este juego me permite llenar en las imágenes con mi imaginación.  Lo malo es que me estoy imaginando gráficos EGA de porquería.


You only get points for accumulating expensive stuff -- hey, just like real life!

Sólo la acumulación de puntos para conseguir cosas caras -- ¡eh, al igual que la vida real!


_____________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment