Friday, August 7, 2009

Oh, no! You're trapped in Nicholas Cage's 2006 remake of The Wicker Man!

Perhaps the problem is that I'm not shouting enough.

Quizás el problema es que no estoy gritando bastante.


This is a bikejacking!

¡Éste es el secuestro de una bicicleta!


Now that I am dressed as a bear, I shall punch somebody.

Ahora que me visten como oso, perforaré alguien.


How'd it get burned?

¿Cómo consiguió quemado?


How'd it get burned?  How'd it get burned?  How'd it get
burned?

¿Cómo consiguió quemado?  ¿Cómo consiguió quemado?  ¿Cómo consiguió quemado?


Oh, no.  Not the bees.

Oh, no.  No las abejas.


The bees, the bees are in my eyes.

Las abejas, las abejas están en mis ojos.


I should open my mouth as wide as possible, so they get in there a well.

Debo abrir mi boca tan de par en par como sea posible, así que consiguen en allí un pozo.


Note:  As always, the translations are pretty much just babelfish output; corrections are, of course, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment