Friday, August 21, 2009

You're at a Browncoat convention and you've never actually seen Firefly!

I'm afraid I left my orange crotcheted hat at home.

Me temo que dejé mi sombrero hecho punto anaranjado en casa.


It's a trick question.  Neither one would win; Han and Mal would put aside their differences, team up, and implode the universe with the sheer force of combined awesome.

Es una pregunta con trampa. Ni unos ni otros uno ganarían; Han y Mal abandonarían sus diferencias, se unirían, y explosiarían el universo con la fuerza pura de alucinante combinada.


Whatever happened with that "Book and Jayne, Private Eyes" spinoff?

¿Qué sucedió nunca con la continuación con «Book y Jayne, Detectives Privados»?


No, please, tell me all about your slashfic.

No, por favor, dígame todo sobre su slashfic.


Kaylee can fix *my* compression coil any time.  If you know what I mean.  And what I mean is "have sex with me."  Just so we're clear on that.

Kaylee puede fijar *mi* bobina de la compresión en caulquier momento.  Si usted sabe lo quiero decir.  Y quiero decir «acostarse conmigo».  ¿Claro?


I would join you in singing "The Hero of Canton", but alas, I only speak Spanish.

Le ensamblaría en el canto del «Héroe de Canton», pero desgraciadamente, hablo solamente español.


I'm sure things will go better for Dollhouse.

Iré mejor para Dollhouse sin duda.

______
Note:  As always, the translations are pretty much just babelfish output; corrections are, of course, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment