Friday, July 31, 2009

You've just bought your copy of Prog-Rock Band!

I cannot fit this drum controller in my house.

No puedo caber este regulador de tambor en mi casa.


Hell, yeah, it comes with lasers!

¡Claro, viene con láseres!


Finally, a practical use for my giant-flower costume!

¡Finalmente, un uso práctico para mi traje de la flor gigante!


I don't think this *has* an 'easy' level.

No pienso que esto *tiene* un nivel 'fácil'.


Wait, does 'jam mode' just give you points for everything forever?

¿El 'modo improvisado' le da puntos para todo por siempre?


Sweet!  I unlocked the giant floating pig!

¡Hurra! ¡Abrí el cerdo flotante gigante!


*sigh*  Now normal Rock Band is just... boring.

*suspiro* Rock Band normal ahora está... agujereando.


Note:  Again, all the translations are pretty much just babelfish output; corrections are, of course, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment