Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh, no! You're having a bad acid trip at Comic-Con!

Can everyone else see the man dressed as a giant chihuahua, or is that just me?

¿Puede cada uno otro ver al hombre vestido como chihuahua gigante, o es que apenas yo?


Please lead me away from the brightly-colored TokyoPop booth.

Lléveme por favor lejos de la cabina brillante-coloreada de TokyoPop.


Young man, I will give you fifty dollars to beat up that elf and bring me his bottle of water.

Joven señor, le daré cincuenta dólares para batir para arriba ese duende y para traerme su botella de agua.


Did I just lick Warren Ellis?

¿Acabo de lamer a Warren Ellis?


Apparently, my animal totem is a Stormtrooper.

Al parecer, mi tótem animal es Stormtrooper.


This room smells very... brown.

Este sitio huele muy… marrón.


This is the perfect time to ask a question at this Q & A!

¡Ésta es la época perfecta de hacer una pregunta en este P y R!

_________
Note:  Again, all the translations are pretty much just babelfish output; corrections are, of course, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment