Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh, no! You've accidentally killed Keith Richards!

I assure you I did not do this intentionally.  Hell, I loved Exile on Main St.

Le aseguro que no hice esto intencionalmente.  Maldición, amé Exile on Main St.


We should try poking him with a stick.

Debemos empujarlo con un bastón.


Seriously:  when Keith asks for more heroin, you give him more heroin.  Right?  Right?

Seriamente:  cuando Keith pide más heroína, usted le da más heroína.  ¿Sí?  ¿Sí?


I call our plan the 'Weekend at Bernie's Strategy'.

Llamo nuestro plan la 'Weekend at Bernie's Estrategia'.


Damn vultures!

¡Buitres malditos!


I see nothing wrong here that can't be fixed with two shovels and some elbow grease.

No veo nada perjudicar aquí que no se puede fijar con dos palas y un poco de trabajo duro y esforzado."

___________
Note:  All the translations are pretty much just babelfish output; corrections are, of course, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment