Friday, April 20, 2012

You're playing 'never have I ever'.

My dearth of life experience will bury you all!

¡Mi falta de experiencia de la vida entierre a todos!


But I don't want to know which of you has had sex with a goat.

Pero yo no quiero saber quién de ustedes ha tenido relaciones sexuales con una cabra.


Oh my god, I feel so embarrassed about this amazing sexual escapade I had.

Oh, Dios mío, me siento tan avergonzado de esta aventura increíble sexual que tenía.


Strategy question:  should I try to gather the most points, or the most blackmail material?

Cuestión de estrategia: ¿debo tratar de reunir la mayor cantidad de puntos, o la mayor cantidad del material de chantaje?


Never have I ever engaged in this variety of sex which I feel vaguely ashamed about finding exciting.

Nunca he realizado nunca en esta variedad de sexo que me siento vagamente avergonzado por sentirse entusiasmado.


Should I start making stuff up so I'll sound less Amish?

¿Debo empezar a inventar cosas así que voy a sonar menos Amish?


Never have I ever done this outré sex act that I know at least one of you has performed repeatedly.

Nunca he hecho nunca este acto sexual extravagante, que yo sepa, al menos uno de ustedes ha realizado en varias ocasiones.


Maybe after this, we can all read the latest issue of Tiger Beat.

Tal vez después de esto, todos podemos leer el último número de la revista Ritmo del Tigre.


__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are just Google Translate output, so corrections are totally welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment