Friday, April 6, 2012

You have planted a vegetable garden!

Suck it, locovores!

¡Vete a la mierda, locavoros!


Even if this tastes awful, forty man-hours of work says I've got to eat it and I've got to like it.

Incluso si esto sabe horrible, cuarenta horas-hombre de trabajo, dice que tengo que comer y tengo que gustar.


Grow, dammit!

Crece, maldita sea!


For the amount of weeding I'm doing, these had better taste like goddamn rainbows.

Por la cantidad de escarda que estoy haciendo, estas mejor que el sabor como el arco iris maldito.


I have watered my garden with food coloring.  Neon-blue squash for everyone!

He regado mi jardín con colorante de alimentos.  ¡Calabazas de neón azul para todos!


I promise I will post garden photos less frequently than I post baby photos or cat photos.

Te prometo que publicar fotos jardín con menos frecuencia de lo que después de las fotos del bebé o fotos de gatos.


I need a recipe for fifty billion zucchini.

Necesito una receta para cincuenta mil millones de calabacín.


Yes, this is how I fill my time when I don't get laid.  Don't judge.

Sí, así es como llenar mi tiempo cuando no tener sexo.  No juzgues.

__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are just Google Translate output, so corrections are totally welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment