Friday, November 25, 2011

You have suddenly gained ten thousand twitter followers!

... or, as I call it, a centi-Fillion.

... o, como lo llamo, un centi-Fillión.


This is almost as cool as when I got two hundred friends on friendster.

Esto es casi tan bueno como cuando llegué a doscientos amigos de Friendster.


As this is twitter, I'll assume half of these are software bots.

Como se trata de Twitter, voy a asumir la mitad de ellos son robots.


NOW ALL SHALL KNOW ABOUT THE SANDWICH I ATE.

AHORA TODO SE SABE SOBRE EL SANDWICH QUE COMÍ.


And yet still, my own relatives go for months at a time with no idea what's going on in my life.

Y aún así, mis propios parientes pasar meses sin tener idea de lo que sucede en mi vida.


Is it rude to refer to twitter followers as "MY ARMY OF MINIONS"?

¿Es mala educación hacer referencia a mis seguidores de twitter como «MI EJERCITO DE FAVORITOS»?


I'm not doing a Charlie-Sheen-esque mental breakdown until I hit fifty thousand.

No estoy haciendo un colapso mental Charlie-Sheen-oso hasta llegar a cincuenta mil.


There's really no ready way to make money off of this, is there?

Realmente no hay manera listo para hacer dinero con esto, ¿verdad?


__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are just Google Translate output, so corrections are totally welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment