Friday, November 4, 2011

"You have made the bet from the Seinfeld episode 'The Contest'.

Today I learned that cold showers don't actually help.

Hoy me enteré de que las duchas frías en realidad no ayuda.


How did I ever survive being a teenager?

¿Cómo pude sobrevivir siendo un adolescente?


Does anyone have any libido-deadening antidepressants?

¿Alguien tiene alguna antidepresivos que amortiguar la libido?


I think I found the connection between religious fundamentalism and batshit insanity.

Creo que he encontrado la conexión entre el fundamentalismo religioso y la locura absoluta.


I would contribute to this discussion, but I can only think about sex right now.

Me gustaría contribuir a este debate, pero sólo puedo pensar en el sexo ahora mismo.


The sad thing is, I'm fantasizing about the end of the bet much more than I'm fantasizing about actual sex.

Lo triste es que estoy fantaseando sobre el final de la apuesta mucho más de lo que estoy fantaseando acerca de sexo real.


Good thing I work in software development, the unsexiest job on earth.

Lo bueno es que trabajo en el desarrollo de software, el trabajo por lo menos sexy del mundo.


Still not as frustrating as Lotus Notes.

Todavía no es tan frustrante como Lotus Notes.

__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are just Google Translate output, so corrections are totally welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment