Friday, October 28, 2011

You are on the most boring date ever!

I'll top your story about dog sweaters with a rousing tale of Pope Pius XII!

Voy a hacer uno mejor que su historia de suéteres para perros con un relato conmovedor del Papa Pío XII!


Either you suddenly changed topics from "1978 golf stories" to "the future of leaf-blower technology", or I briefly fell asleep.

O de repente cambió temas de «1.978 historias de golf» para «el futuro de la tecnología soplador de hojas», o brevemente se quedó dormido.


No, please, ask me more about my day job.

No, por favor, me preguntan más acerca de mi trabajo del día.


I didn't know I was capable of being this boring.  Should I take perverse pride in this?

Yo no sabía que yo era capaz de ser el aburrido. ¿Debo tomar el orgullo perverso en todo esto?


On the plus side, dates that are 'exciting' tend to be 'excitingly awful'.

En el lado positivo, las fechas que son «emocionantes» tienden a ser «emocionante y horrible».


No, I just laughed because I've been mentally adding "in bed" to everything we've said for the last ten minutes.

No, yo sólo me reí porque he estado mental y agregó que «en la cama» para todo lo que hemos dicho de los últimos diez minutos.


A nearby TV is playing Two and a Half Men -- and somehow, it's fascinating enough to distract me.

Un televisor cercano está jugando Dos Hombres y Medio -- y de alguna manera, es fascinante lo suficiente como para distraerme.


Hopefully this burns off a lot of bad-date karma -- oh, who am I kidding?  The world has a neverending supply of bad-date karma.

Esperemos que esto quema un montón de karma de malas fechas -- ¡oh, que estoy bromeando?  El mundo tiene un suministro interminable de mal karma de malas fechas.

__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are just Google Translate output, so corrections are totally welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment