Friday, October 7, 2011

You are feverish!

Why does my hair hurt?

¿Por qué me duele el pelo?


Did someone just set the thermostat to, I don't know, sub-freezing?

¿Alguien ajuste el termostato a, no sé, bajo cero?


Okay, which one of you walking disease vectors did this to me?

Bueno, ¿que uno de los vectores de enfermedades que caminar me hizo esto?


Not for the first time, I regret having seen Outbreak.

No es la primera vez, me arrepiento de haber visto Brote.


Yet again, this just goes to show you can never have too many blankets.

Una vez más, esto demuestra que usted nunca puede tener demasiadas mantas.


It's worse than I thought -- I'm watching Two and a Half Men and it's actually funny.

Es peor de lo que pensaba -- estoy viendo Dos Hombres y Medio y es realmente divertido.


Pop songs make fevers sound much sexier than they in fact are.

En canciones pop, las fiebres sonido mucho más sexy de lo que en realidad son.


If I get up to 105°, I get to go on a vision quest with the Fever Moose!

Si me levanto a 41.5°, puedo llegar a ir en una búsqueda de la visión con el Alce de Fiebre!


__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translate output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment