Friday, August 19, 2011

You are on a date with someone far more attractive than you!

Suddenly, all those "fat guy with hot wife" sitcoms feel slightly more relatable.

De pronto, todos esas comedias con el «gordo con esposa sexy» se sienten un poco más comprensible.


This must reflect my deep inner beauty as a person.  That, or it's luck.  It's luck, isn't it.

Esto debe reflejar mi belleza interior y profundo como persona.  Eso, o es suerte.  Es suerte, ¿no?


No, the squirt gun is for passersby who keep hitting on my date.

No, la pistola de agua es para los transeúntes que coquetean con mi acompañante.


I'm assuming I'll wind up with food poisoning, just to balance out tonight's karma.  I am okay with this.

Estoy asumiendo que voy a terminar con el envenenamiento de los alimentos, sólo para equilibrar el karma de esta noche.  Esto está bien.


Does my dwelling on this make me shallow or just really insecure?

¿Mi obsesión en este me hacen poco profundas o simplemente insegura realmente?


I'm trying to think of compliments that are not "OMG YOU ARE HOT".  It's a little like trying not to think of elephants.

Estoy tratando de pensar de elogios que no son "DM estás sexy".  Es un poco como tratar de no pensar en los elefantes.


Obviously, the best way to deal with this is by stressing out about every possible way I could screw the date up.

Obviamente, la mejor manera de manejar esto es preocuparse por todos los medios posibles podría ensuciar la cita.


Hey, it turns out Feynman's "just ask people out" theory is far more useful than his "quantum electrodynamics" theories.

Hola, resulta que la teoría de Feynman de «sólo invite a la gente»  es mucho más útil que sus teorías de «electrodinámica cuántica».

__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translate output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment