Friday, July 22, 2011

You are living through the ten-thousandth iteration of September 23th, 2010!

I assume making out with Andie MacDowell should fix this.

Supongo que meterme mano con Andie MacDowell debe solucionar este problema.


Finally, an excuse to never exercise again!

Por último, una excusa para ejercer nunca más!


Every day, I make my life a little bit more like "Grand Theft Auto:  Punxsutawney".

Todos los días, yo hago mi vida un poco más como "Enorme Robo de Coches: Punxsutawney".


See?  My mind-numbingly-repetitive existence up to this point was *training*!

¿Ves?  ¡Mi existencia abrumadoramente repetitivos hasta el momento era *entrenamiento*!


Eventually, *everyone* becomes Ned Ryerson.

Finalmente, *todo el mundo* se convierte en Ned Ryerson.


I live in a world utterly devoid of consequences, and I *still* get nervous talking to girls.  OKAY, UNIVERSE, I GIVE UP.

Yo vivo en un mundo totalmente desprovista de consecuencias, y yo *todavía* se pone nervioso de hablar con las niñas.  BIEN, EL UNIVERSO, ME RINDO.


Oddly enough, I still haven't made time to read The Da Vinci Code.

Por extraño que parezca, todavía no he hecho tiempo para leer El Codigo Da Vinci.


I suspect I'm supposed to learn some lesson from this experience besides "Eating lots and lots of pudding is sooo much fun."

Sospecho que tengo que aprender alguna lección de esta experiencia, además de «Comer mucho pudín es taaan divertido».

__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translate output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment