Friday, July 1, 2011

You are in an awful, awful improv scene!

Let's just keep coming up with more offers.  I'm sure eventually we'll figure out what the scene is about.

Vamos a seguir viniendo para arriba con más ofertas.  Estoy seguro de que finalmente vamos a averiguar lo que la escena se acerca.


Ow.  Ow.  Somebody needs to learn stage combat.

Ay.  Ay.  Alguien tiene que aprender combate de la etapa.


"No, please tell me additional facts about your zany penis."

«No, por favor dígame datos adicionales acerca de su pene chiflado.»


For once, I'm absolutely ecstatic that we have almost no audience.

Por una vez, estoy absolutamente entusiasmados de que disponemos de muy poca audiencia.


Maybe if I cross far enough upstage, the audience won't be able to see me any more.

Tal vez si cruzo hasta eclipsar a poco, la audiencia no será capaz de verme más.


I've wiped the scene three times now.  For god's sake, let it die!

He borrado la escena en tres ocasiones.  Por el amor de dios, ¡dejarlo morir!


The problem with doing a bad improv scene is that afterwards, there's no physical product that we can set on fire.

El problema con hacer una escena de improvisación malo es que después, no hay producto físico que podemos prenderle fuego.


The sad thing is, somebody is still going to ask me afterwards if this was all made up.

Lo triste es que alguien todavía me va a preguntar después si esto era todo inventado.

__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translate output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment