Friday, November 12, 2010

Someone cute has reduced you to near-incoherence.

I'm wearing shoes!

¡Llevo zapatos!


No, I wasn't staring.  I just happened to be looking in your direction for a long time.

No, no me estaba mirando.  Por casualidad miraba en su dirección por un largo tiempo


Could you tell me the time -- perhaps by reading it from that large clock on the wall?

¿Podría decirme el tiempo -- tal vez por su lectura de ese gran reloj en la pared?


That sounded funnier in my head.  It also sounded like comprehensible words in my head.

Ese sonaba más divertido en mi cabeza. También sonaba como palabras comprensibles en mi cabeza.


I have spaced out a bit during your last three sentences, so I shall now smile and nod.

He soñado despierto un poco durante las tres últimas frases, por lo tanto ahora voy a sonreír y asentir.


Sorry, I'm spending all of my mental energy on 'not drooling'.

Lo siento, gasto toda mi energía mental en «evitar el babeo».


Let me flag down a friend of mine who can vouch for my normal levels of intelligence and wit.

Permítanme parar un amigo mío que puedo dar fe de mis niveles normales de inteligencia e ingenio.


It's too bad I'm well past the age where this sort of dorky incompetence is charming.

Es una lástima que estoy bien más allá de la edad en que este tipo de incompetencia torpe es encantador.

______________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment