Friday, October 22, 2010

You are explaining your plan for world domination to a captured spy.

My plan is sheer elegance in its simplicity!

Mi plan es pura elegancia en su sencillez!


Two words:  flying sharks.

Dos palabras:  tiburones voladores.


"You're a madman!" is such an ad hominem attack.

«Eres un loco!» es un ataque ad hominem.


If you can't offer constructive criticism, then I'll just to keep the rest of my plan to myself.

Si usted no puede ofrecer una crítica constructiva, entonces manteneré el resto de mi plan para mí.


Calm down.  You're upsetting Fluffums.  Poor widdow Fluffums.

Cálmate.  Estás molesto Fluffums.  ¡Pobrecillo Fluffums!


Building a gigantic death ray isn't "lunacy", it's "awesome".

La construcción de un gigantesco rayo de la muerte no es «loco», es «impresionante».


No, I will not "just get it over with."  I paid good money for this elaborate laser-band-saw, and I intend to use it.

No, no voy «cesar de esto».  Pagué un buen dinero por este sierra continua láser, y tengo la intención de usarlo.


Yes, I realize that the hot scientist chicks always get seduced by spies.  But that is never, never going to stop me from hiring hot scientist chicks.  Never.

Sí, me doy cuenta de que el científicas bonitas siempre seducir por los espías.  Pero eso nunca, nunca se me va a detener de la contratación de científicas bonitas.  Nunca.


______________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment