Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh no!  You didn't get enough sleep!

I see coworkers with Sharpies.  This does not bode well.

Veo compañeros de trabajo con rotuladores.  Esto no augura nada bueno.


You are between me and the coffee pot.  Then again, I can barely stay standing at the moment.  For now, you live.

Usted está entre mí y la cafetera.  Por otra parte, apenas puedo permanecer de pie en este momento.  Por ahora, usted vive.


I can solve this problem with some Adderall and with being about ten years younger.

Puedo resolver este problema con un poco de Adderall y con estar unos diez años más joven.


Perhaps this continuous audio loop of Gilbert Gottfried could keep me awake -- but at what cost?

Tal vez este bucle continuo de audio de Gilbert Gottfried podría mantenerme despierto -- pero ¿a qué costo?


Yes, I stayed up until 3am looking up exciting recipes for porridge.  I regret nothing!  I live my life at the speed of fun!

Sí, me quedé hasta el 3 a.m. buscar recetas emocionantes de avena.  Lamento nada!  Yo vivo mi vida a la velocidad de la diversión!


Oh god.  Not a mumblecore movie.

Oh dios.  No es una película balbucleo.


Mmm... hardwood floor... so comfy.

Ay... piso de madera dura... tan cómodo.


The fact that I can stumble through the day in this state means either "I am incredibly awesome" or "My life is crushingly dull."

El hecho de que pueda tropezar a lo largo del día en este estado significa «Estoy increíblemente impresionante» o «Mi vida es demoladoramente aburrida».

______________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment