Thursday, March 18, 2010

You've been contending with extensive illness.

Today, my primary export is mucus.

Hoy, mi principal producto de exportación es moco.


Hmph.  Feverish enough to be uncomfortable.  Not feverish enough to hallucinate an affable talking walrus.

¡Puaj!  Estoy febril lo suficiente como para estar incómodo.  No estoy febril lo suficiente para alucinar un afable morsa que puede hablar.


In a perfect world, the respiratory system would come with removable filters.

En un mundo perfecto, el sistema respiratorio que vienen con filtros desmontables.


It's surprising how, in my day-to-day life, I never properly appreciated 'not constantly puking'.

Es sorprendente cómo, en mi vida diaria, nunca he apreciado correctamente «no vómitos constantemente».


I want drugs that will knock me unconscious for a few days, like that one episode of "Perfect Strangers".  Can you prescribe me that?

Quiero drogas que dejar a mí inconsciente durante unos días, al igual que ese episodio de «Perfect Strangers».  ¿Se puede prescribir mí eso?


Now my hair hurts.  How is that even possible?

Ahora me duele el pelo. ¿Cómo es posible?


I hate it when eating a Saltine becomes a tricky game of digestive Jenga.

Odio cuando la alimentación de una galleta salada se vuelve un juego delicado de Jenga digestivo.


I am too sick to successfully navigate the hospital's voice-mail system.  Ah, irony, you win another round.

Estoy demasiado enfermo para navegar con éxito el sistema de correo de voz del hospital. Ah, la ironía, usted gana otra ronda.

____________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment