Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas morning!

I shall start this day by giving myself the gift of bourbon.

Comenzaré este día dándose el regalo del borbón.


Aw, look.  It's like the tree took a big, shiny box-dump on the floor!

Ah, mire.  ¡Parece que el árbol zurró una caja-mierda grande y brillante en el piso!


SNOW!  SNOW, DAMMIT!  I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS TEXAS, I WANT SNOW!

¡NIEVE!  ¡NIEVE, CARAJO!  ¡NO ME IMPORTA SI ÉSTE ES TEJAS, QUIERO NIEVE!


Was anybody else visited by three Christmas spirits, and... oh, I was on acid?  Okay, never mind.

¿Era cualquiera visitada por tres espíritus de Navidad, y ... oh, yo estaba en el ácido? Bueno, no importa.


For the love of god:  STOP BUYING MY KIDS NOISEMAKERS.

Por el amor de Dios:  DEJEN DE COMPRAR MIS HIJOS MATRACAS.


Ah, Christian holidays the way I like them:  nice and pagan-y.

Ah, fiestas cristianas en el estilo que prefiero:  muy pagano-so.


You know, it's not really Christmas until I listen to my John Tesh holiday-CD collection.

En fin, no es realmente la Navidad hasta que escuche mi colección del CDs festivos de Juan Tesh.


Why is this present ticking?

¿Por qué está este presente haciendo tictac?


_______________
Note:  These 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment