Friday, September 11, 2009

Your serial-killing spree has been sidetracked by a case of crippling ennui!

Usually watching Dexter fills me with a sense of purpose.

Generalmente, Dexter me llena de un sentido del propósito.


Okay, voices-in-my-head, stop it with the dispirited sighs.

Venga, voces-en-mi-cabeza, estoy harto de los suspiros desanimados.


I am too brilliant for all of you feeble-minded police officers... but, y'know, where has that really *gotten* me?

Soy demasiado brillante para usted los oficiales lelos de policía… ¿pero, en fin, donde hago eso conseguirme?


Why complain?  For you, this day is exciting and different!  For me, it's the same old, same old.

¿Por qué quéjese?  ¡Para usted, este día es emocionante y diferente!  Para mí, es otra de lo mismo.


Eh, screw it, I'll just throw the whole thing in the meat grinder.

Ah, carajo, yo lanzará el asunto en la máquina para picar carne.


Wouldn't it be easier if I became a warmongering politician?  Then I could delegate.

¿Sería más fácil si hice político belicismo?  Entonces podría delegar.


Some days it just doesn't pay to pick up the flensing knife.

Algunos días no merece la pena coger el cuchillo que pela.

___________
Note:  As always, the 'translations' are pretty much just babelfish output; corrections are, of course, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment