Friday, January 7, 2011

You are trying to reconstruct what you did on New Year's Eve.

There is a llama in my backyard.

Hay una llama en mi patio trasero.


Bad news:  I mass-messaged all my exes.  Good news:  I was unable to thumb-type anything but "skzlvoooot".

Las malas noticias:  envió mensajes de texto a todos mis ex novios.  Las buenas noticias:  no pude escribir nada excepto «scslfoooota».


I should have remembered my rule:  Jaeger before wine, everything's fine; wine before Jaeger, black out for seventeen consecutive hours.

Me he acordado de mi regla:  Jaeger antes del vino, todo está bien-o, vino antes de Jaeger, pierde el conocimiento durante diecisiete horas consecutivas.


It's bad when your friends' answer to "What did I do last night?" is uncontrollable giggling.  It's worse when it's just a shudder and a thousand-yard stare.

Lo malo es cuando sus amigos responden a «¿Qué hice anoche?» con risitas incontrolables.  Lo peor es cuando es sólo un estremecimiento y una mirada atormentada.


Somehow, I'm now contracted to direct the next Saw movie.

De alguna manera, ahora estoy contratada para dirigir la película Sierra siguiente.


Hey, that police sketch looks just like me, only with an eye patch!

Oye, ese bosquejo de la policía se parece a mí, sólo con un parche en el ojo!


I so miss my teenage years, when I'd just wake up behind the dumpster at the 7-11 with an empty bottle of grain alcohol.

Tan extraño a mi adolescencia, cuando sólo me despertaba detrás del contenedor de basura en el 7-11 con una botella vacía de alcohol de grano.


A... a ticket stub... for Old Dogs?  Oh dear lord.  What have I done?  WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Un... un boleto ... para Perros Viejos?  ¡Ay, dios mío!  ¿Qué he hecho?  ¡¿QUÉ HE HECHO?!


______________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

Also, thanks to for the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment