Friday, September 24, 2010

You are a slasher-movie character intent on dying as quickly as possible!

Time to go investigate that strange noise all by myself!

Es hora de investigar que el ruido extraño todo por mí mismo!


I will deal with this stressful situation by getting stoned.

Me trataré a esta situación estresante por colocarme.


You three check that big, sunny, open field.  I'll investigate the old abandoned shack.

Ustedes tres comprobar que el campo grandes, soleado, y abierto.  Voy a investigar el rancho viejo y abandonado.


Wait, am I the only black person here?

Espera, ¿soy el único negro aquí?


I'm sure that single bullet finished him off -- let me go recover the body.

Estoy seguro de que la sola bala acabó con él -- voy a recuperar el cuerpo.


Did I mention that I'm two days away from retiring from the police force?

¿Te he dicho que estoy a dos días del retiro de la fuerza de la policía?


You know what's perfect for taking your mind off of multiple homicides?  Sex.  Hot, casual, unprotected sex.

¿Sabes lo que es perfecto para tomar su mente fuera de los homicidios múltiples? S exo. Caliente, ocasionales, relaciones sexuales sin protección.


I'll be right back!

¡Ahora mismo estoy de vuelta!

______________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment