Friday, November 27, 2009

You are being stalked by Moby.

Hey!  This album cover looks exactly like my bedroom!

¡Eh!  !Este álbum se ve exactamente igual que mi habitación!
       

I swear, it's like somebody keeps sneaking into my fridge and getting rid of all the meat.

Lo juro, es como alguien mantiene furtivamente en mi nevera y me libra de la totalidad de la carne.


Who would remix my voice-mail greeting?

¿Quién remezclaría mi mensaje del correo de voz?


Nope, nothing in this closet but a big pile of clothes and a flesh-colored bowling ball.

No, nada en este armario, pero una pila grande de ropa y una bola de bolos de color carne.


Who threw all my Eminem albums in the trash?

¿Quién tiró todos mis álbumes de Eminem en la basura?


During my big presentation, somebody kept playing a techno backing track.  It didn't go over well.

Durante mi presentación grande, alguien tocó un corte del techno en el fondo.  No pasó bien.


Not only do I find out about this via the music press, but I also find out that Pitchfork thinks my life is "a solid but uninspired effort."

No sólo descubro sobre esto vía la prensa de la música, pero también descubro que el Pitchfork piensa que mi vida es «un esfuerzo sólido pero sin inspiración».


*sigh*  I was hoping for Fatboy Slim.

*suspiro*  Yo estaba esperando para Fatboy Slim.

______________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translator output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment