Friday, June 10, 2011

You've just seen a friend perform in a very bad play!

Wow.  That was really, really something.

¡Hala!  Eso fue realmente, realmente algo.


No, no, I'm just pausing to think of the right compliment.

No, no, sólo estoy haciendo una pausa para pensar en un complemento adecuado.


I doubt I will ever see something like that again.

Dudo que alguna vez ver algo como eso otra vez.


The lighting was exceptional.

La iluminación era excepcional.


Theatre is such a challenging art form, isn't it?

El teatro es un arte difícil, ¿no?


It really wanted to get a reaction out of the audience, and I just know it succeeded.

Realmente quería obtener una reacción de la audiencia, y estoy seguro de que lo logró.


I really loved when it ended.  Sorry, I mean, that it ended.  No, wait, I mean, the way it ended.

Me encantó cuando terminó.  Lo siento, quiero decir, que terminó.  No, espera, quiero decir, la manera en que terminó.


Oh, trust me, I'll tell my friends about it.

Ay, confía en mí, le diré a mis amigos sobre él.


My water broke.  Gotta run!

Rompí aguas.  ¡Tengo que correr!

__________
Note:  As always, these 'translations' are basically just Google Translate output, so corrections are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment